Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not 100% that he will be a success at Spurs, but I haven't seen mentioned yet that he also won back-to-back titles in Australia (I know, I know) with a side that had won nothing before, and during his time there they had a 36-match unbeaten run.

So, while he is stepping up a very large level, he has had nothing but success everywhere.

C’mon now. Let’s not get carried away. We might score a goal though.
That would be a start. We even manage to score at Klanfield so we do know how to put the ball in the onion bag....

Had Sly Sports on last night whilst doing boring domestics (aka cooking = loathe) and my days it was Spurs this, Spurs that just like the arrival of their saviour. However Kane potentially going to RM is good, but why is it a travesty if HE doesn't win trophies??? Own stupid fault for having his bro as agent, he could have had 3PL and FA Cup winners medal by now * not my cuppa though, think he is a dirty snide so and so.

Spurs = from the Latin translatipn 'small club who think they are big'.

Think he could be an astute appointment, but they’re a team in desperate need of overhaul, and the supporters will need to show greater patience than they afforded Nuno (4 months) or they’ll be back to square one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.