Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange signing for me this. Kane, Son and Kulusevski worked really well in the second half of the reason.
Don’t see Richarlison getting in ahead of any of them. Potentially he’s just been bought as a Kane backup once he does he ankle again. But £60 mil is steep for him. He’s a really snide **** as well

I am wondering if Conte has a plan to play him at wing back. His defensive stats are good.

Mostly I think we will get a leader that brings that ability to change the direction of a game by a big tackle or a bit of shit housing.

I am wondering if Conte has a plan to play him at wing back. His defensive stats are good.

Mostly I think we will get a leader that brings that ability to change the direction of a game by a big tackle or a bit of shit housing.

He seems to excel at shit housing and moaning like fuck .

Not sure about a leader though

With his temperament, Richarlison is a liability for me I usually back him to be carded in big matches, and he usually obliges, he seems to lose it completely when the red mist descends. Spends too much time on the floor too, so he should get on well with Kane!

He hasn't shown anything to be valued at that amount, sulking most of the time he's just a poor mans Diego Costa.

With his temperament, Richarlison is a liability for me I usually back him to be carded in big matches, and he usually obliges, he seems to lose it completely when the red mist descends. Spends too much time on the floor too, so he should get on well with Kane!

His temperament might be problematic. 2 reds in 179 appearances is not great but not terrible. Son has 2 in 230. And no one questions his temperament. But I am sure teams will target him.

What he does do is turn up in big games. Everton would be relegated without him stepping up when he was needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.