Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a stroppy mard arse
Couldn't agree more. I think he's shite.
£50 or 60m for him is great business by Everton, but I can't see how anyone could have ever valued him at £50m to sign him in the 1st place.
Obviously better football people than me see something in him; I only see an average, mard arsed, surly shitbag.
Probably fit in quite well at Spurs :-)

A spuds fan reckons the CL is easier to win and on they should go for before the PL

Might be true on occasions - Chelsea won it when not the best team in the competition ( not last year against City ) can't remeber the year as a FOC.

Might be true on occasions - Chelsea won it when not the best team in the competition ( not last year against City ) can't remeber the year as a FOC.
It’s true on almost all occasions. Very rarely does the ‘best team in Europe’ actually win the thing, especially this century. Barcelona were one, Munich might have been another and Madrid probably were in one or two of their wins. The rest, absolutely not. Christ, spurs got to a final, Porto won one against Monaco and the dippers have been in 5 finals but only been the best team in England once, following which they didn’t get to the final!

Interesting that they can sign players like this 60m plus yet not pay off the massive debt they owe for the new stadium. And their dick head fans bang on about us not spending within our means (ffp) etc.
1. It's £50m+, not £60m+.
2. Most of the stadium debt doesn't have to paid until after 2040. Even then, it could be refinanced. If you take a mortgage on your house, it doesn't mean that you're not allowed to buy a car or go on holiday until it's paid off!
3. Yeah, I get that it's a tad boring when most other clubs' fans don't have a proper grasp of your club's financial position...

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.