Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son case is quite incredible so far: 6 PL games 0 goals/1 assist, 2 CL 0/0, moreover seen few their games - he was abysmal and we re talking about golden boot (co)winner. What a mystery, maybe additional competition and its mental thing...

Son case is quite incredible so far: 6 PL games 0 goals/1 assist, 2 CL 0/0, moreover seen few their games - he was abysmal and we re talking about golden boot (co)winner. What a mystery, maybe additional competition and its mental thing...

It shows he ain’t that good of a player a bit of competition he freezes up when chances comes along players who see a threat to there position step up to the plate! He hasn’t

Spurs Cunts were fucking dogshit tonight.
Outplayed by a second rate outfit like Sporting Club (Lisboa) is an utter embarssment. Gooners will be laughing their bollocks off at that.
I'm disappointed we didn't play them last weekend, i'm convinced we would've hammered them. Oh well, we'll just have to do it in the rearranged game.
I hate Spurs!

Spurs Cunts were fucking dogshit tonight.
Outplayed by a second rate outfit like Sporting Club (Lisboa) is an utter embarssment. Gooners will be laughing their bollocks off at that.
Weren't outplayed at all. Should have been 2 or 3 ahead but squandered chances and then lost concentration at the end. It happens. I'm not concerned yet. Losing an away CL game this early in the group isn't too damaging.

Weren't outplayed at all. Should have been 2 or 3 ahead but squandered chances and then lost concentration at the end. It happens. I'm not concerned yet. Losing an away CL game this early in the group isn't too damaging.
I thought Loris stopped you getting a proper humping. 2 great saves, one a bit lucky from that great dribble and another going in top bins. Would 4-0 have been sufficient to persuade you you weren't as good as you thought you were? Let's be honest it would take a disaster for Spurs not to qualify from that piss easy group.

I thought Loris stopped you getting a proper humping. 2 great saves, one a bit lucky from that great dribble and another going in top bins. Would 4-0 have been sufficient to persuade you you weren't as good as you thought you were? Let's be honest it would take a disaster for Spurs not to qualify from that piss easy group.
Sure, Sporting had chances. You'd expect them to. They're a decent team and they were at home. But Spurs had even more, especially in the first 20 minutes of the second half, but squandered them all. Paid the price for that.

I’d much rather Spurs beat Arsenal than the letter-headed paper City hating cunts beat Spurs.

But Spurs were bloody rubbish today, fully deserved that defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.