Tottenham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Dear Mr. Redknapp,

Now you can truly say we blew you out of the water.

Signed MCFC.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:53 pm --<br /><br />
unlikelyfan19 said:
What ever happened to spursmad?

He was goalkeeping coach with Fulham,not sure what happened when Sparky quit though...oh wait was that not supposed to get out? ;-)

ESPN ROBBIE SAVAGE

Thought robbie savage was great today on telly , i know he's roberto's mate but always has good words to say about city.

Re: ESPN ROBBIE SAVAGE

cinnamon blue said:
Thought robbie savage was great today on telly , i know he's roberto's mate but always has good words to say about city.

any videos of his post match reaction today ?

waspish said:
LoveCity said:
I had to make this screencap of a Spuds fan's reaction to Aguero. :D

2yphuvc.jpg

Haha what's he trying to do eat him

Looks like he just cummed orgamiscally in his pants after seeing that goal.

Re: ESPN ROBBIE SAVAGE

mmadave1 said:
cinnamon blue said:

any videos of his post match reaction today ?

just listen to him on 606 tonight he says we were fantastic and that he sent Roberto a text saying so and the reply was "Not Bad" lol.

Really pleased how well Nasri fitted in. Great all round performance from the lads!

A very, very impressive performance in general. The movement, passing and interplay in the attacking half of the field was excellent, very ' Arsenal-ish' in appearance, but with the added end product Arsenal so often fail to find.

Dzeko was superb, Nasri had a wonderful debut and his telepathic understanding with both Silva and Aguero was at times breathtaking.

Barry and Yaya held midfield very well and were strong throughout.

I did think however that on occasion we did look a little vulnerable at he back, particularly down our left side where Lennon skinned Clichy 2 or 3 times. Their goal was also, like Bolton's goals last week, totally avoidable. Goal difference could be vital this season.

It's important we dont get carried away and to big for our boots at this early stage. We also can't 'expect' to be demolishing teams every week. Professionalism and concentration are going to be just as valuable as skill and individual brillance.

performance today was absolutely awesome.Dzeko is such a powerful forward and will outscore most strikers in europe this season.Silva and Nasri are our equivalent of the Barcelona duo and will rip a lot of teams to shreads.Barry was was superb in the first 60 minutes but felt he tired and should have been replaced with Milner for the last half hour.Well done City and lets keep playing in that positive mode.Remember the old adage that attack is the best form of defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.