Tottenham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

BlueindianNewcity said:
article-2031024-0D9B717900000578-418_634x429.jpg

Love that photo. Edin hugging the Twinkle Twins.

As much as that was a great performance today, good ol twitcher played a blinder for us.

A midfield of Lennon-Modric-Krancjar-Bale was suicide agianst Silva, Nasri and Aguero.

I don't think we would have won 5-1 if Spurs had Scott Parker there for example.

What was mancini thinking?

Love zaba to death and thought he was awesome today but just couldn't understand mancini's thinking today dropping Richards for zaba. Playing against bale i thought he would go for micah's pace. Please don't take this as i am having a go at mancini by any stretch, just interested in your thoughts behind his decision

What a performance today from all the team! Dzeko has finally silenced those thick people who doubted his ability, the whole team were just amazing, everything came in to place and we have shown we have come so far since the last time we played spuds away, we are a force in football now and we can only get better and better
Bring on everyone and anyone
CTID

Just heard this on the radio and the lyrics are made for us..turn it up

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuAZTWGfQTs[/youtube]

Re: What was mancini thinking?

Perhaps because Zabs is a good player, a decent committed guy and simply deserved a start!

I was a little baffled by this pre game but what I think happened was it allowed Clichy to go down the left more against Corluka and Zab slid in while Lescott slid over to the left a bit...in saying this Zaba really pressed too.

Thought Zaba had Bale in his pocket today, so it payed off if you ask me.

Seems harsh to drop Richards after his recent form, but Zab is just as good and I reckon today Mancini went for experience over pace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.