Tottenham v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tottenham result.

Tottenham might have been awful on Monday, but they won't be against us on Sunday. Why? Modric is back. He's their best player by a million miles.

I'd like to win, but a draw wouldn't be a total disaster. The main thing I want to see is if we attack. If we sit back away to the bigger clubs like we did last season, we will not win the title. Fact.

This is a big test for Mancini and City and I really hope we attack and win the game to keep us top.

this overconfidence is concerning. nice as it is.

if we should lose I don't image this will be a fun place to be.

let's keep a level head, Spurs will come very hard for a win at home to get their season going.

spurs will be well up for it:
0 points
1st home game of season
post tottenham riots
they still think they are top 4

IMO if we dont win at WHL there will be someone rightly calling for mancini out !

One thing you have to give Mourinho credit for is that he is fantastic at instilling the belief that his players are the best. His players will give an arm and a leg for him,

With the squad we have, this is Mancini's great mission.

We are the best, act and play like it. I expect a win in every game. No more, no less. If we focus on the past, we will never become the club we are. Nor should be.

Does anyone believe Barcelona goes out with a defeatist attitude against anyone? Or Real? Or the rags? Or Chelsea? They not only are top clubs, they act like it. Confidence gives confidence. And confidence does not equal arrogance nor complacency.

Defeatism breeds insecurity.

Draws are for Stokes and Fulhams in away games.

We are Manchester City.

Mancio said:
IMO if we dont win at WHL there will be someone rightly calling for mancini out !

You're joking, but if we lose then I won't be back near these forums for a week. The buffoonery that followed the CS game was ridiculous.

With regard to Spurs, they made an ordinary scum side look good. Kranjcar was especially poor (so I hope Modric goes to Chelsea!). I think they're beatable, but I'd take a draw at this stage. Dunno how Bobby's going to include Aguero & Dzeko whilst keeping it tight on the wings, where Spurs' main threat lies.

We can beat them & turn up to beat them. Not draw, that was 3 seasons ago mentality. Pride in battle win or lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.