Tottenham v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:
Richards can always move across?

yeah that's what I'd do, I think Savic would struggle coming on in that environment so early in his City career and Boyata is rumoured to be on his way to Bolton so I'd stick Zaba at RB and move Micah across.

It would certainly be the sensible option and frees a place on the bench for a game changer.

yeah, I don't think we had a central midfielder on the bench on sunday and I know Zaba can do a job there but it isn't ideal so for me it's more important to have an extra midfielder and then just shuffle the back 4 with what we've got.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
yeah that's what I'd do, I think Savic would struggle coming on in that environment so early in his City career and Boyata is rumoured to be on his way to Bolton so I'd stick Zaba at RB and move Micah across.

It would certainly be the sensible option and frees a place on the bench for a game changer.

yeah, I don't think we had a central midfielder on the bench on sunday and I know Zaba can do a job there but it isn't ideal so for me it's more important to have an extra midfielder and then just shuffle the back 4 with what we've got.

The good part is that if Mancini has a selection headache, then 'Arry has a hell of a problem to plan for us tactically.

SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:

The good part is that if Mancini has a selection headache, then 'Arry has a hell of a problem to plan for us tactically.

yeah, though I have the feeling Huddlestone, Palacios and Modric will all come back into the team, I don't know how long Crouch is out for.

Don't think they really tried at OT putting Livermore in the team with Kranjcar who he didn't pick for much of last season.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

yeah, though I have the feeling Huddlestone, Palacios and Modric will all come back into the team, I don't know how long Crouch is out for.

Don't think they really tried at OT putting Livermore in the team with Kranjcar who he didn't pick for much of last season.

Always the way for Utd though isn;t it.

Re: Tottenham result.

have to play nigel if fit for this game ! spurs are fairly shite at the back as seen at the swamp 2nd half when they turned up the heat slightly so pack 5 in midfield and if silva plays well we should win ! milner also should play right mid to stop bale bombing up and down

Peteri said:
One thing you have to give Mourinho credit for is that he is fantastic at instilling the belief that his players are the best. His players will give an arm and a leg for him,

With the squad we have, this is Mancini's great mission.

We are the best, act and play like it. I expect a win in every game. No more, no less. If we focus on the past, we will never become the club we are. Nor should be.

Does anyone believe Barcelona goes out with a defeatist attitude against anyone? Or Real? Or the rags? Or Chelsea? They not only are top clubs, they act like it. Confidence gives confidence. And confidence does not equal arrogance nor complacency.

Defeatism breeds insecurity.

Draws are for Stokes and Fulhams in away games.

We are Manchester City.

Well said.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:05 pm --<br /><br />
MickyBenno81 said:
If we start like this, I fancy us. 3-1 City.

Hart
Kompany Lescott
Richards Clichy

De Jong Barry

Jonno Yaya Silva

Dzeko

AJ is not going to start, I can guarantee you that. :-)

We're flying and they're in the doldrums relatively speaking.

If we win this and I think we will, I see us going to the swamp in October having won our first 8 games and I'm not one to get carried away.

Our squad is unbelievable. If the rags or Chelsea had the same players we have they'd be heavily odds on for the league.

Mancio said:
IMO if we dont win at WHL there will be someone rightly calling for mancini out !

have a word with yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.