Tottenham v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how will be my big favourite Zabaleta even on the bench when NDJ and Kolo comes back in September. :(

He has only place on the bench right now, maybe tomorrow he will still be there. But NDJ comes back soon, someone has to go off from bench. With Kolo the same.
Nasri will put someone to the stand too from last weeks bench in the long run.

Apart from this Milner was great last match. I would give him another match and would put Nasri only on the bench. He could come in as a fresh impact sub. Which wil mean AJ wont come in or will be straight in the stands.

big time hurricane coming around my way tomorrow around 8am'ish, aka about a half hour before kick-off :( hope the power doesn't go out

Dzeko & Hyde said:
Guardian has us set up this way in their preview:

............Hart..............
Micah...Vinnie...Lescott..Kolarov
......Yaya.......Barry..........
.............Nasri...................
..Silva....Dzeko........Aguero

Which I would assume would mean subs of: Pantilimon, Milner, Johnson, Savic, Clichy, Tevez, and Balotelli

This looks serious. The only questionmark is whether Kolarov is fast enough for Lennon (and Bale, he seems to have started switching sides too)...

Andouble said:
I think Clichy is a cert starter tomorrow up against Lennon and Bale.

Yes, Clichy all days for me against Lennon. I hope Huddelstone doesn`t play. If he is out they will have no defensive midfielder - City should run amok. Silva and Nasri if he starts like to operate between the lines.

really hope Nasri starts tomorrow but the more I think about it the more I think he'll go with the energy of Milner instead.

Amazing that if Milner does start that 1 of Tevez, Balo, Nasri, or AJ won't get a sniff of the pitch, how's that for squad depth.

I would go -

-----------------Hart-----------------

Richards---Kompany---Lescott---Clichy

---------Barry----------Milner---------

-----Silva--------Yaya--------Nasri----

------------------Dzeko---------------

I wouldn't start Nasri - disrupting the new-found team understanding/fluidity is dangerous. He should get 20 minutes.

byronic said:
I wouldn't start Nasri - disrupting the new-found team understanding/fluidity is dangerous. He should get 20 minutes.

To give Nasri 20minutes when he is fit and ready to go is silly. From yesterdays training report it looks like he will start as Bobby had him and Silva alone for a while working on their passing and movement together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.