Tottenham v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs already look a lot weaker than they did in May. Too much of "Twitcher" touting for the England Job is probably the root cause of it all. We should smash them up today - good style.

Expecting:
-----------Hart
Richards -- VK --Lescott -- Clichy
---Yaya --- Barry
Silva --- Nasri --- Aguero
------ Dzeko

Clichy because I think Bobby wants him vs speedy wingers + Kolarov when we need more height (e.g. vs Stoke).

Will be an open game if above team selected....more of a grind if we start with milner instead of Nasri.

I thought Aguero looked short of match fitness vs Bolton...and can see him being yanked off again if spurs blitz us like last season...and he can't get into game.

Prediction: 1-1 (VdVaart / Nasri)

Somud said:
Give us the likely lineup, ICT Tam.

Personally, i would just keep it the same 4,4,2 style set up, aguero sitting off Dzeko, silva left wing with the license to roam. Yaya operating deep on the right almost like another cm. Nasri will probably start on the bench but i think Milner deserves another chance.

Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, Milner, Barry, Silva, Toure, Dzeko, Aguero

Hart, Zabaleta, Clichy, Kompany, Lescott, Barry, Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko

pudge said:
Hart, Zabaleta, Clichy, Kompany, Lescott, Barry, Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko

Going extremely defensive with the back four and extremely attacking with the front five, very interesting to say the least.

Suprised he's gone so attacking, a fast start with a couple of goals and we will walk this

Best City team, on paper, I've ever seen.

Frightening amount of talent...

Today's Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.