Tottenham v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to believe,
we have the squad,we have the manager,we have the confidence.
The time has come 3-0 City
And shut that cocknye eye t@at car salesman tax evader gob shut.

Holland said:
I would like to know: Who is Mancini going to use today, and how are they going to play.
I think that after this match, the vision of Mancini will be clear to all of us for the rest of the seison!

I think we'd all like to know that mate.
Will Nasri start?
Who will he drop?
Today should see us filed a team that's Bobbys strongest. I'd say he's gotts play two up front with Merlin pulling the strings. It may well be contentious but i'd leave YaYa out for Nasri (if DJ is fit)

We are the better team and should take at least one point from the Spurs.
I'd let Clichy play today though, who has enough speed to neutralize Lennon.

Hope we attack them a lot. Just don't sit back, dont let them come at us, don't let them dominate the game.

It's a narrow win or a draw.

We really dont have the team balance to sit back. The players hes got, really should be ripping teams apart I mean seriously Nasri, Dzeko, Silva, Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli vs Dawson, King, Corluka, Ekottoo...... only one winner here.

Am really looking forward to seeing how Richards performs today, up against a superb athlete in Bale. The way Micah has started the season that is going to be a great contest. Think clichy should be in instead of kolorov, not that kolorov has done owt wrong, I would just go for the extra pace that clichy has. Middle of the park is where we have the advantage especially if modric is still sulking

Its going to be very hard, they want to prove something yet again (rags trashing them did us no good).
Draw will be ok for me, or one goal margin win...

Im getting pretty nervous about this game now. Our squad is ten times better than theirs, our manager is ten times better than theirs but i cant help but feel like Spuds will get themselves right up for this. They bottled it at old trafford and you can be sure they'll bottle it at Stamford Bridge but they seem to raise their game for us. I wouldnt change a thing from the Bolton game. If we can get Dzeko in a good vain of form he could be the difference is these sort of needle games. Come on City!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.