Tottenham v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ I never normally get nervous but feel sick with nerves at mo!! Fantastic team going out for us but maybe it's just spurs being a bogey team for us am not sure but feel very uncomfortable about getting a result! Please city let's do the biz and shut arry the fuck up!!

pudge said:
Modric playing, Dammit
twitcher left him out against utd as his head wasnt right so how can a week make a difference considering chelsea are supposedly uping their bid to £40 mill,hope to fcuk it backfires and he has a stinker..

skillman said:
I'd be pissed off if I was Milner.
I'd have had milner in there for his extra pace over Barry to be honest! Am a gaz baz fan but Christ he's losing pace as he gets older!!

SWP's back said:
He replied with "that's all we have to worry about but look at that front 5 and imagine what spurs fans are saying"

If we play with the right tempo and with the right mentality, I can't see how they are going to contain us...if Nasri can get on the same wavelength as Kun/Silva/Dzeko then the prospect is mouth watering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.