Tottenham v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
warhawkmoski said:
skillman said:
I'd be pissed off if I was Milner.

Why, because he lost his spot to a superior player? That's the name of the game with this team.

No, because he was our best player in the last game, if you play well, you should stay in the team. People would consider Tevez superior to Dzeko but Dzeko keeps his place due to good form.

We are doing something wrong today if we don't really put the pressure on the back 4 with that central midfield of thiers.

Suprised by Zab, but he will be as reliable as ever so it's not a worry.

the only thing that keeps Richards from being the best right back in the world, injured every other game.

deano ou812 said:
pudge said:
Modric playing, Dammit
twitcher left him out against utd as his head wasnt right so how can a week make a difference considering chelsea are supposedly uping their bid to £40 mill,hope to fcuk it backfires and he has a stinker..

Just suppose he breaks a bone 40m down the shoot will he put 100% in?

Their midfield seems very lightweight and Dawson is going to have his hands full cos the rest of their back 4 is shite.

richards30 said:
skillman said:
I'd have had milner in there for his extra pace over Barry to be honest! Am a gaz baz fan but Christ he's losing pace as he gets older!!

His job is all about horizontal ball distribution and covering movement, he doesn't really need pace to be fair

Damocles said:
richards30 said:
skillman said:
I'd have had milner in there for his extra pace over Barry to be honest! Am a gaz baz fan but Christ he's losing pace as he gets older!!

His job is all about horizontal ball distribution and covering movement, he doesn't really need pace to be fair
Yeah that's true as well dam, still a great team we have now eh??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.