Tottenham vs City

Good time to play them, and with them having a qualifier the following wednesday.

spuds don't have the financial state to stay at the top, the only way they will finish top 4 again is if arsenal or liverpool drop out, because we will be up there.

spuds imo will finish 5th next season.

Freestyler said:
Good time to play them, and with them having a qualifier the following wednesday.

spuds don't have the financial state to stay at the top, the only way they will finish top 4 again is if arsenal or liverpool drop out, because we will be up there.

I think they will finish 4th again.

1)Chelsea
2)Manchester United
3)Arsenal
4)Tottenham

Anyone disagree with me?

Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
Freestyler said:

1)Chelsea
2)Manchester United
3)Arsenal
4)Tottenham

Anyone disagree with me?
attentionwhore3.jpg

Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
Freestyler said:

1)Chelsea
2)Manchester United
3)Arsenal
4)Tottenham

Anyone disagree with me?

nice username.

not sure i said the other day i think city will finish 5th again or 4th

Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
Freestyler said:

1)Chelsea
2)Manchester United
3)Arsenal
4)Tottenham

Anyone disagree with me?

no being biased, but we have a better squad than spuds, doesn't mean were gonna finish above them, i just think we will.

we've spent well and brought in 2 class players, there's more to come, 3-4 more to arrive yet, people are getting carried away saying we can win the league, imo i don't think we'll finish within 12 points of the winners,

not just yet, year after perhaps, see where we are come crimbo, if were top or within 6 points within the leaders then who knows?

lee-mcfc said:
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:

1)Chelsea
2)Manchester United
3)Arsenal
4)Tottenham

Anyone disagree with me?

nice username.

not sure i said the other day i think city will finish 5th again or 4th

Disagreee wank username (well outdated), perhaps he could change the 6 in front of chelkski to 6 easy points to city,its more up to date

ctidcarl said:
I think we should carry this on into another 40 pages of anti-spurs hatrid!!

I hate them cnuts, second only to united.

Saying that, I'll be more than happy with a point against them on the opening day of the season down at white hart lane.

Over the season, however, I'm confident class will show and we will finish above them

I hate them more - yes I do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.