Touching from the club.

My uncle Mike was approaching his 80th Birthday, sadly due to an illness it was clear he wouldn't make it. His daughter e-mailed the club and received this. He was able to see it and his daughter told him of our win against Leicester yesterday, he passed away last night. Very good of the club. View attachment 59607View attachment 59608
Beautiful.

So sorry for your loss. At times like this the club can be brilliant, I have said on here before the club were wonderful to my late niece in the late stages of her cancer showing we are all part of one big city family.

I'm sorry about your Uncle Blueste41 and the gesture from the club was really lovely. There have been other occasions and videos etc showing the caring side of the cub and players/management. They clearly don't have to do this but do and there will be many other incidences that are not reported.
All that said, I would hope that this attitude would be replicated throughout the club in the way it treats fans and looks after our welfare because the club can often be found wanting.
For example re supporter services, re increases in ticket prices, re transport to the stadium (I know people say the cub can't do anything about it but money talks and City have plenty), re food and drink prices - there are many things that could be improved if there was the same caring attitude as shown to the sadly passed Mike.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.