Tough Game Sunday ?

They have lost their most influential player and captain, Matt Mills, who used to be at our place.

Has a groin injury.

Saw him away at Wigan, lost by four and along with Ben Thatcher that day, one of the worst performances in our entire history.

And that's saying something.

Reading fan here.

I am one of the lucky 2,800 ( massive fuck uo by our beloved club who care fuck all about us!!) who will be there Sunday.

In summary, YOU WILL BATTER US!!!!
Matt Mills is injured
Jimmy Kebe is injured
Our 1st choice goalie is injured
Our first choice right back is injured
Our first choice left back is Ian Harte ( watch out for the free kicks!!)
You have 1 player that cost 10 times more than our squad.

Apart from that, it maybe close ( I hope:) )

Where is it safe to have a pint?? City Centre??

Here for the day out said:
Reading fan here.

I am one of the lucky 2,800 ( massive fuck uo by our beloved club who care fuck all about us!!) who will be there Sunday.

Matt Mills is injured
Jimmy Kebe is injured

welcome

i dont think we will batter you at all...yes we ar eclear favourites but we have been playing well below par recently and Mancini wont field a full strength team due to the fact that we are playin g Kiev tonight and mid week next week as well meaning that the players will get very little rest....and we dont have the quality in depth just yet to cope with all of this.

The FA cup can bring up all sorts of suprises, your players will over perform onthe day and ours could well below par...

Having said all that yes we should win but I think it will be a lot closer than you think

Reading fan here.

Matt Mills is injured
Jimmy Kebe is injured

Welcome to the board mate. Nothing's guaranteed in the FA Cup, and this is City after all, so despite your injury problems our team will still need to turn up and not under-estimate Reading at all.

You should be okay drinking pretty much anywhere in the town centre - The Waldorf opposite Piccadilly train station will probably be mixed with home and away fans and is less than half an hour walk to the ground. For cheap beer (£1.70 odd a pint) try Sinclair's Oyster Bar in Shambles Square - it gets busy on match-days. It's a bit further to walk to the ground from there so a taxi is advisable (shouldn't cost much more than a fiver)

Cheers lads.

We are going to park in the city centre and do a bit of "sightseeing". Some pub of Deansgate which claims to serve lovely ales looks favourite so far.

Looking forward to it. Went to Maine Road many moons ago and more recently that place in Salford so have never been to real Manchester before!! ( Well I guess Moss side is as real as it gets. I was too young to care!)

Anyway, hope it's a good game and..... be gentle :)

I will not be able to come home if we lose this. Trust me they are nothing special there back line has a combined age of 200 the keeper has only played a couple of games will be bricking it. It will be a stroll in the park.

Berkshire blue said:
I will not be able to come home if we lose this. Trust me they are nothing special there back line has a combined age of 200 the keeper has only played a couple of games will be bricking it. It will be a stroll in the park.

Dont say that...

Cheers lads.

We are going to park in the city centre and do a bit of "sightseeing". Some pub of Deansgate which claims to serve lovely ales looks favourite so far.

Looking forward to it. Went to Maine Road many moons ago and more recently that place in Salford so have never been to real Manchester before!! ( Well I guess Moss side is as real as it gets. I was too young to care!)

Anyway, hope it's a good game and..... be gentle :)

I like you already mate, that's the way to a City fan's heart! ;o)

Reading fan here.

Matt Mills is injured
Jimmy Kebe is injured

Get yourself to Shambles square pal. No trouble and very cheap beer.

u2fme2 said:
Come on lets have faith this time round back the team
from start to finish then thats are part done and over
to the team to do there's

Thats the badger. We all turn up, we all do our bit but it's up to the players and manager to get their shit squared away. The incentive is there for all but it is we the fans that deserve this. We have waited patiently and loyally for years, many years for some of us. So, we will do our bit, Bobby Manc must have a re-think about sticking with that laboured midfield and go all out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.