Toure kick out - no ban (update p30)

Re: Toure kick out - ban?

It shows how much Mourinho loves himself that he spent 25 minutes doing his press conference to the TV cameras. That doesn't include the stuff he does to the papers off camera.

Pellegrini's TV conferences last between 6-10 minutes.

Even Mancini who answered everything in detail rarely went beyond 10 minutes.

Fergie's were famously short. (no-one there to ask q's as banned)

zandvoort blue said:
moomba said:
zandvoort blue said:
you odious little runt, where was your whining when Torres gouged Vertonghen

Or Etoo kicked Henderson. Hypocritical rent a quote gobshite he is, good manager but so glad he has nothing to do with us.

etoo_1881878w.jpg

And now bigging up the Rags saying he feels sorry for them. He obviuosly wants them to recover their pride for wednesday. He really is an obnoxious, self centered, hypocritical individual with such a small man syndrome that he must have had a seriously troubled childhood.

He wants the job! He has never ever criticised the rags in any shape or form because he doesnt want the fans there to hate him. He wants them to want him and he wants to go there. If Mourinho doesnt manage the rags one day I will eat my own face. I don't know how, but I will. He wants the biggest jobs he can get. He belongs at the Rags, he is turnin the chavs into something to despise.

Negredo09 said:
Jose Mourinho: Chelsea boss wants ban for Man City's Toure
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says Manchester City's Yaya Toure should be banned after appearing to kick Norwich's Ricky van Wolfswinkel.

Toure, 30, could face a three-game ban for the incident, which took place during City's 0-0 draw at Carrow Road.

"If he is not suspended the message is clear - you can do what you want," said Mourinho. "If the FA defends football he has to be suspended."

The Football Association is awaiting referee Jon Moss's report.

More to follow.

@BBC

Here's a better idea, FA to punish Mourinho, 3 game touchline ban and a fine for trying to influence the fate of a key rival player. Whatever you think of his usual media antics, things like this are just pathetic. He's a stain on the game and one Roman will hopefully throw out on his arse again once it's reiterated that he doesn't know how to play attacking football.

bellsouth said:
Whatever happens, ban or not I can accept, but what find Mourinho calling for another team's player to be banned outrageous. He's really p***ing me off now, every day we have to read about some carp coming out of his mouth. I really hope West Brom beat them tomorrow!!
He should be up on some kind of charge himself sticking his fuckin oar in trying to influence a panel, twat of the highest order

Mirror reporting he'll escape a ban now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/yaya-toure-not-punished-panel-3131771" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... el-3131771</a>

Fuck you Jose.

6one said:
It shows how much Mourinho loves himself that he spent 25 minutes doing his press conference to the TV cameras. That doesn't include the stuff he does to the papers off camera.

Pellegrini's TV conferences last between 6-10 minutes.

Even Mancini who answered everything in detail rarely went beyond 10 minutes.

Fergie's were famously short. (no-one there to ask q's as banned)

Jose's on a roll and setting the media narrative. Just buckle up and hang on.

Plaything of the gods said:
I'd say what happened at Norwich has nothing to do with Mourinho except of course a ban would mean Yaya would miss the Cup game against Chelsea. Low tactics, which the FA should punish by not imposing a ban.

Has the horrible little prick mentioned Bellamy?

blue underpants said:
bellsouth said:
Whatever happens, ban or not I can accept, but what find Mourinho calling for another team's player to be banned outrageous. He's really p***ing me off now, every day we have to read about some carp coming out of his mouth. I really hope West Brom beat them tomorrow!!
He should be up on some kind of charge himself sticking his fuckin oar in trying to influence a panel, twat of the highest order

A cheap shot yes,however,its also one that could win him a cup and/or the title.He will so whatever it takes,thats why he's a winner.

I think City fans should take a leaf out of our Manager's book and just ignore everything he says.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2014/feb/craig-bellamy-violent-conduct-charge-swansea-yaya-toure-norwich" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/20 ... re-norwich</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.