Toure song

Its brilliant. Something we can be proud of like the Poznan. Talking of the Poznan, was it done yesterday and has it been done this season at all? Iv been to a few games but dont recall doing it.

Also, I think the Balotelli song could be made for other players like Kun Aguero

"Ohhh Kun Aguero, hes a striker....."

Stretford Born Blue said:
The Fulham fans were filming it on phones etc and seemed to find it quite entertaining.
After 38 years of following City, its the first time I've been to Fulham strangely.
Got to say Fulham's ground is a load of crap considering the money around the place, our view, tucked away in the corner by the river was rubbish.
Strange set up also with loads of day tippers/locals in the stand adding to the numbers of regular travelling city fans, even a few city fans in the Fulham main stand.
Shows I suppose that you can sometimes do without segregation as there was no bother or the usual knobs throwing their beer and weight around.

I love Fulham's ground, but that could be because it takes me right back to the 'olden' days when there was no pampering of fans and the fact that they have kept the old 'clubhouse' is great. Just MHO

this song, the balotelli one and the phil jones one are some of the best songs weve come up with in ages.

Eccles Blue said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
The Fulham fans were filming it on phones etc and seemed to find it quite entertaining.
After 38 years of following City, its the first time I've been to Fulham strangely.
Got to say Fulham's ground is a load of crap considering the money around the place, our view, tucked away in the corner by the river was rubbish.
Strange set up also with loads of day tippers/locals in the stand adding to the numbers of regular travelling city fans, even a few city fans in the Fulham main stand.
Shows I suppose that you can sometimes do without segregation as there was no bother or the usual knobs throwing their beer and weight around.

I love Fulham's ground, but that could be because it takes me right back to the 'olden' days when there was no pampering of fans and the fact that they have kept the old 'clubhouse' is great. Just MHO

agreed, its nice to go to a proper football ground and not some concrete bowl or flatpack place. Stood by the Thames having a beer in the sunshine was very nice

bluebannana said:
this song, the balotelli one and the phil jones one are some of the best songs weve come up with in ages.

The Garcia one got an airing yesterday as well, not heard it before but it's a good un.

AJ71 said:
bluebannana said:

The Garcia one got an airing yesterday as well, not heard it before but it's a good un.

Javi Garcia,
He drinks Sangria,
He signed for City on deadline day,
Oh haven't you heard,
He's got a fit bird,
So please don't take his Misses away.

To the tune off "You are my City"

MCFCpassion said:
AJ71 said:
bluebannana said:

Javi Garcia,
He drinks Sangria,
Oh haven't you heard,
He's got a fit bird,

Excellent

MCFCpassion said:
AJ71 said:
bluebannana said:

Javi Garcia,
He drinks Sangria,
Oh haven't you heard,
He's got a fit bird,

Hopefully he's got a sense of humour. ;-)

jq0xp5.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.