Toure song

LOL

It's a mobile chant as well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y4Bop17R4g[/youtube]

Fans yesterday

A big thank you to the young lads in the back of the stand yesterday for keeping the songs going. Could easily have fizzled out when it looked like the players couldn't break Fulham down but fair dos to the lads for keeping the atmosphere going because it soon spread down to the front where I was. Thought the Yaya song in the second half was awesome and the joe hart thump of the chest at the end showed his love for us.

Re: Fans yesterday

I was on back row next to the guy banging the metal mesh, it was great atmosphere eeven if my ears are still ringing

ShawBlue said:
I was on back row next to the guy banging the metal mesh, it was great atmosphere eeven if my ears are still ringing

Next to the lads with the Zabaleta flag?

Always thought the Yaya/Kolo song would sound even better if the south stand sang one part of it and the singing section the other.

the yaya/kolo chant was magnificently loud, i was trying to figure out why Fulham fans were doing it until i realized we were just that loud

yeah, one of the lads climbed up the meshing and fell on to some people in front of us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.