Toure song

jrb said:
MCFCpassion said:
AJ71 said:
The Garcia one got an airing yesterday as well, not heard it before but it's a good un.

Javi Garcia,
He drinks Sangria,
He signed for City on deadline day,
Oh haven't you heard,
He's got a fit bird,
So please don't take his Misses away.

To the tune off "You are my City"

Hopefully he's got a sense of humour. ;-)

jq0xp5.jpg
There is God

The Toure chant was heroic on Saturday. Well done to those thousands of blues who kept it going for a good 5-10 mins. It was brilliant to watch from the "neutral" section. Very funny and very catchy. Me and my lad have been singing it all weekend and now my daughter, who hates footie, wants to go to a game to join in.

california blue said:
believe it was bolton that first started this chant to mixu paatelainen

I doubt many people knew that or that we nicked it off them!

I first heard it at the Juventus home match in the Europa league about three years ago. Our bus was rocking with it (and a few others) after the FA Cup semi-final. No-where near on the scale it is now though, everyone loves it, it seems and Kolo's line gives him a purpose at the club, other than being completely useless on the pitch!

The Touré song is the best one I've heard in a long time! So infectious.

This is us singing it in Madrid before the game, on the metro platform before getting on what was the funniest train ride ever! Watch the people on the other side of the platform videoing us!

What a song.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veMpbWYN8TQ&feature=plcp[/youtube]

I seriously want the toure song as my ring tone some one make this happen

Eccles Blue said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
The Fulham fans were filming it on phones etc and seemed to find it quite entertaining.
After 38 years of following City, its the first time I've been to Fulham strangely.
Got to say Fulham's ground is a load of crap considering the money around the place, our view, tucked away in the corner by the river was rubbish.
Strange set up also with loads of day tippers/locals in the stand adding to the numbers of regular travelling city fans, even a few city fans in the Fulham main stand.
Shows I suppose that you can sometimes do without segregation as there was no bother or the usual knobs throwing their beer and weight around.

I love Fulham's ground, but that could be because it takes me right back to the 'olden' days when there was no pampering of fans and the fact that they have kept the old 'clubhouse' is great. Just MHO

I like going to Fulham as well although its the only ground that I know of that has a section for neutral supporters. Thats why there is no problem with segregation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.