Touring caravans

First the serious bit. I saw an article about hgv drivers shortage where it said they were going to use caravan testers to do hgvs apparently if your car and van are over a certain weight you need to pass a test. Sorry don't know the details but thought I'd mention it

Second can you let us know when you are setting off so we are not stuck behind you

Remove a wheel, prefeably two, your post-code stencilled on the roof, a hitch-lock is a mild deterrent. Condensation is to be avoided at all costs, make sure there is plenty of air circulation when stored for winter. Magazines are useful reading.
CC is worth having, imo, enjoy......

First the serious bit. I saw an article about hgv drivers shortage where it said they were going to use caravan testers to do hgvs apparently if your car and van are over a certain weight you need to pass a test. Sorry don't know the details but thought I'd mention it

Second can you let us know when you are setting off so we are not stuck behind you
Is that what you saw?

You were ok upto 750kg providing you passed your test before 1997 iirc, may have changed!
9267A558-BF99-452A-B979-0BD8164D7CD6.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.