Touring caravans

Bloody shed draggers!! ....FYI there is nowhere worth seeing, and no nice walks in Hampshire, the New Forest is so overrated......so no need to drag a shed down here! ;)
Having just spent 2 nights in Beaulieu I can confirm. Fuck all to see and do. Awful place. Especially for caravans.

Without doubt the best caravan holidays are in Scotland, Wales is shit, dont waste your time and petrol, nothing here but unfriendly, sheep shagging Celts. Oh and brummies, fucking millions of illiterate, weird sounding brummies. You wont like it....
Stayed at a lovely site beside Snowdonia right beside a lake.
The stars at night were something else, spectacular!

Without doubt the best caravan holidays are in Scotland, Wales is shit, dont waste your time and petrol, nothing here but unfriendly, sheep shagging Celts. Oh and brummies, fucking millions of illiterate, weird sounding brummies. You wont like it....
No it isn’t Scotland is full of uneven pot holed roads they’ll just wreck your caravan, I hear there are gangs at the borders attacking caravans as they cross. My advice go south to Cornwall they are very welcoming there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.