Tourists at games

I don’t accept all.

I’m sick to fucking death of being sat next to or near fans of the opposition or an opposition player who spend all game tutting and shaking their head at every decision we get and being arsey when we jump up when we’ve scored, or see them jumping up when the opposition score. And then see them kick off and tell Blues to fuck off when City fans tell them to sit down or get out. Or even if they’re keeping a low profile, they still don’t celebrate our goals and are taking up a seat a genuine City fan could have.

I’m sick to death of seeing ticket prices rise seeing our proper fans priced out and replaced with people who might well have half a City scarf on and want us to win that particular game but have no real affinity for our club or city and are just there because we’re good or because they like Haaland, and as soon as we’re not good or Haaland has gone or they’ve got a new favourite player who’s flavour of the month for the sad bastards, they’ll have half a scarf of that new club and might take a day trip to their stadium.

Genuine City fans are one thing, they don’t all have to come from Manchester or even Great Britain… However, tourists, day trippers, Instagrammers only there to have a picture taken at the Etihad because it’s ’on-trend’, YouTubers, individual player fanboys, random junior football teams from all over the place with half the kids being United or Liverpool fans (yet you don’t see Wythenshawe Town’s juniors or any other local junior clubs there) and fans of the opposition or an opposition player… are all another thing altogether.

They aren’t welcom by me one bit. They can all fuck off.

I don’t want the Etihad being a fucking theme park where a massive chunk of the crowd aren’t genuine City fans and are only there for a day out at the best club in the best league at the moment, I want the Etihad to be full of City fans. I’m sick of this shit me.
LOL
Great post

LOL
Great post
There was a video from the Madrid game last season, where two YouTubers were in what looked like CBL3 and they had City tops on. After the game Madrid had won and they took their City tops off and had Madrid tops underneath and were happy as fuck about it.

They took up two seats that genuine City fans could have had.

Cunts.

There was a video from the Madrid game last season, where two YouTubers were in what looked like CBL3 and they had City tops on. After the game Madrid had won and they took their City tops off and had Madrid tops underneath and were happy as fuck about it.

They took up two seats that genuine City fans could have had.

Cunts.
I work with two Spanish lads both Madrid fans both were in the City end at the game in Madrid

I don’t accept all.

I’m sick to fucking death of being sat next to or near fans of the opposition or an opposition player who spend all game tutting and shaking their head at every decision we get and being arsey when we jump up when we’ve scored, or see them jumping up when the opposition score. And then see them kick off and tell Blues to fuck off when City fans tell them to sit down or get out. Or even if they’re keeping a low profile, they still don’t celebrate our goals and are taking up a seat a genuine City fan could have.

I’m sick to death of seeing ticket prices rise seeing our proper fans priced out and replaced with people who might well have half a City scarf on and want us to win that particular game but have no real affinity for our club or city and are just there because we’re good or because they like Haaland, and as soon as we’re not good or Haaland has gone or they’ve got a new favourite player who’s flavour of the month for the sad bastards, they’ll have half a scarf of that new club and might take a day trip to their stadium.

Genuine City fans are one thing, they don’t all have to come from Manchester or even Great Britain… However, tourists, day trippers, Instagrammers only there to have a picture taken at the Etihad because it’s ’on-trend’, YouTubers, individual player fanboys, random junior football teams from all over the place with half the kids being United or Liverpool fans (yet you don’t see Wythenshawe Town’s juniors or any other local junior clubs there) and fans of the opposition or an opposition player… are all another thing altogether.

They aren’t welcom by me one bit. They can all fuck off.

I don’t want the Etihad being a fucking theme park where a massive chunk of the crowd aren’t genuine City fans and are only there for a day out at the best club in the best league at the moment, I want the Etihad to be full of City fans. I’m sick of this shit me.
Great post.

I don’t accept all.

They aren’t welcome by me one bit. They can all fuck off.

Well said. I think most city fans think the same.

I don’t accept all.

They aren’t welcome by me one bit. They can all fuck off.

@M23 Citizen
Take a bow. If that doesn't sum up how genuine Blues feel, nothing does.

Edit. I give up, bloody phone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.