Tourists at games

So he’s not a genuine rag, he’s a splitter.

Their movement is against the gentrification of football and is quite right. FC were also very helpful to Hereford when they reformed.

Genuine Mancunians from a family of rags have the right to watch their team too. I’ve not been in Manchester when they’ve been at home for years but it was always a nightmare.

Shouldnt be be any at away games, lower tier eas shocking for tourists on Saturday, West Ham hard enough to get an atmosphere going as it is with the split between tiers.

Arsenal last year I had 2 Yanks next to me , fucked off on 65, asked them if they were leaving, "yes we've seen enough" fuck off
You need to tell the players that their friends and families aren’t welcome. There was easily enough lifelong Blues at the game on Saturday to make an atmosphere. If people chose chose not to sing it’s down to them.

There needs to be a clamp down on peole getting tickets through agencies / touts but that’s a smalll minority of people attending Aways.

You need to tell the players that their friends and families aren’t welcome. There was easily enough lifelong Blues at the game on Saturday to make an atmosphere. If people chose chose not to sing it’s down to them.

There needs to be a clamp down on peole getting tickets through agencies / touts but that’s a smalll minority of people attending Aways.

I've been West Ham past 5 years and it's always shit, Chelsea was good and all other away games have improved since we can't back from lockdown, people may not like it but 18-25 has improved the away ends.

Seems to be a a bit of revisionism on here. When Oasis became popular the first time, I remember seeing groups of Chines or Japanese youths / students on the Maine Road forecourt. We also had a wider mix of fans by race by the nature of Miss Side. We were all Blues in it together. Especially, after the scurge of a National Front minority were defeated.

Now our popularity is attracting more international fans who want to see the mighty Blues. Yes it should be hard for them to get away tickets but it’s hard to stop if some are willing to pay over the odds. Good luck to the Ticket Compliance Manager.

Their movement is against the gentrification of football and is quite right. FC were also very helpful to Hereford when they reformed.

Genuine Mancunians from a family of rags have the right to watch their team too. I’ve not been in Manchester when they’ve been at home for years but it was always a nightmare.
Against the gentrification of football? I suggest you read the FCUM thread Peoffrey and educate yourself about that lot.

And what is stopping these loyal rags from attending games at the swamp, don’t tell me they can’t get tickets.

I've been West Ham past 5 years and it's always shit, Chelsea was good and all other away games have improved since we can't back from lockdown, people may not like it but 18-25 has improved the away ends.
I like the 18-25 allocation. West Ham has an obstacle with the gap between the stands but if enough people chose to sing we would produce a decent atmosphere there.

Against the gentrification of football? I suggest you read the FCUM thread Peoffrey and educate yourself about that lot.

And what is stopping these loyal rags from attending games at the swamp, don’t tell me they can’t get tickets.

The cost? I went to Edgar Street to watch Hereford re-open the stadium against FC and then to a friendly reverse fixture the following season or so. It wasn’t Premier League prices.

I’m assuming you’re a Mancunian but I’m supposed to believe you don’t know any genuine rags? There’s loads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.