Tourists

Ducado

Team supported
City
Now I don't want to be controversial here and I am certainley not being racist!

But I noticed a hell of lot of Far Eastern Tourists today, all decked out in City Scarf's and hats, as well as a fair contingent from the Middle East, to be fair given the clubs ownership it's hardly surprising (to have people come from the Middle East).

Do they do Prem Holidays where they get a few games etc,

And does this mean we have finally arrived on the world football scene?

Ducado said:
Now I don't want to be controversial here and I am certainley not being racist!

But I noticed a hell of lot of Far Eastern Tourists today, all decked out in City Scarf's and hats, as well as a fair contingent from the Middle East, to be fair given the clubs ownership it's hardly surprising (to have people come from the Middle East).

Do they do Prem Holidays where they get a few games etc,

And does this mean we have finally arrived on the world football scene?

FFP Compliance dictates unfortunately.

i noticed more today too

there was one guy, obviously a tourist, stood outside City Square saying he couldn't get in because he didn't have something called a seasoncard

he said he was waiting for someone to get him in, a likely story

bloody jcls

A huge group of young Middle Eastern kids were from a school in Kuwait and wore maroon tracksuits.

Ducado said:
I also noticed quite few Half and half scarf's

You think that's bad?

After the game I saw a guy wearing a Bayern Munich scarf- not a half and half- just a bright red Bayern Munich scarf

I'm all for anyone who makes the effort to come and see us - that 'tourists' thing is a 'small club' mentality thing that the vast majority of our support find ridiculous.
Half & half scarves? Not my bag but if someone wants to spend money in our club shop then it's thumbs up all the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.