Tourists

squirtyflower said:
i noticed more today too

there was one guy, obviously a tourist, stood outside City Square saying he couldn't get in because he didn't have something called a seasoncard

he said he was waiting for someone to get him in, a likely story

bloody jcls

Was he a tall handsome chap, short hair?

Ducado said:
Now I don't want to be controversial here and I am certainley not being racist!

But I noticed a hell of lot of Far Eastern Tourists today, all decked out in City Scarf's and hats, as well as a fair contingent from the Middle East, to be fair given the clubs ownership it's hardly surprising (to have people come from the Middle East).

Do they do Prem Holidays where they get a few games etc,

And does this mean we have finally arrived on the world football scene?

[bigimg]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lukb6sOlSM1qicm8vo1_400.jpg[/bigimg]

This is a local club for local people there is nothing for you here

Its all money in the pot!i dont care when city fans start supporting or where they come from.

Spanish guy (I think) back of 101 asked the girl at the kiosk what was a meat and potato pie, she plainly answered its a pie with meat and potato, he then asked how do I eat it, with a straight face she just said you bite into it. He walked away with it held out infront of him to his mates who all stood around examining it. Was the funniest thing I have seen in ages. Perhaps we should be serving tapas for our new fans. 101 has loads of tourists every game (especially Bosnians). I don't have a problem with them, they have paid for the ticket and must have come wedged up for the weekend, its just a little surreal sometimes.

hisroyalblueness said:
Not my bag but if someone wants to spend money in our club shop then it's thumbs up all the way.
Only half and half scarves I've ever seen in our shop are the the Champions League scarves. The day we sell a City-rags half and half scarf, our club has died.

Yep - I was shocked to see so many of them in the CB.

Such a disgrace all that cheering and singing they were doing, it's just not on.

Ducado said:
squirtyflower said:
i noticed more today too

there was one guy, obviously a tourist, stood outside City Square saying he couldn't get in because he didn't have something called a seasoncard

bloody jcls

that could well be his Twin

squirtyflower said:
Ducado said:
squirtyflower said:
i noticed more today too

bloody jcls

that could well be his Twin

I think saw him as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.