Toys from your childhood

I was strictly scalextric and had completely forgotten about tcr , just googled it out of curiosity as I vaguely recalled it’s ability to change lane , I also remember great big version of scalextric at butlins somewhere early 80’s
There’s an eight lane track at the mill in Marple, if you feel nostalgic

Owzat. Two metal cylinders, one for runs and an appeal the other for umpires verdict.
We used to play test matches between England and Aussies, complete with scorecard. Players included Benaud and Davison for Aussies and Barrington and Statham for us. Hours of magic fun.
I can't see it catching on these days but I used to love it. I remember it being in a small blue tin.

Seeing as we're all semi pro pyromaniacs, outside of my chemistry I was obsessed with trying to make fireballs with deodorant, the idea was to cup my hands together and have a mate spray inside, it would then be lit and and I'd try and throw it whilst shouting hadouken
Sawdust thrown in the air and lit creates a pleasing little mushroom cloud fireball.

An entire dust pan thrown in the air and lit with a flame on a stick long enough to secure your eyebrows future and you have a fireball mushroom cloud tall than a two storey house.

Thank fuck we went with "medium" in the stairwell otherwise it might have been different before we set off Big Bertha outside.

No one was going to ground though me as it was my own house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.