Toys from your childhood

Had one as a kid and our cat had exactly the same reaction! Cleared out some old stuff recently and it sold to a toy museum in Los Angeles for £60.
Marmalade was thick as fuck. He once snuck in to my mums room and hid in a wardrobe to avoid going out for the night. Sadly, he started purring and mum got out of bed to turf him.

It was 1966 England had just won the World Cup, my Grandma and Grandad had been on Holiday to Great Yarmouth and they bought us a Rugby ball? Denton isn't really known for Rugby but the kids in our Grove had a brilliant few weeks knocking fuck out of each other, happy days
Jonny 7 (rifle) one of my favourite toys but funnily enough reading this I was 5 and we were on our way back from our holiday in a caravan in Great Yarmouth the day of the world cup final in 66 on a coach.No idea of the score in them days but to be honest I don't think I knew anything about the tournament anyway

91X+LVSwThL._AC_SX355_.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.