Toys from your childhood

Had one of these...
View attachment 71091
Just found out that if you have one now they are worth £200.
Had one also but ended up not in great condition. Also had one of these...

s-l1600.jpg

A1JNWlaKMUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
I used to spend ages looking through this Airfix catalogue and dreaming of owning the dearest model kit available. I think I actually spent longer looking at the catalogue than playing with the army of toy soldiers or the Panzer mark IV (short barrel) tank battalion that I had.

Did anyone else have a Boglin? I once stuck it round the door to frighten Marmalade (the cat) and he went ballistic. Tried to attack it and then realised it wasn’t a living creature.
9E2F09BD-6F6C-49D1-BC39-C0B670B68A90.jpeg

View attachment 71104
I used to spend ages looking through this Airfix catalogue and dreaming of owning the dearest model kit available. I think I actually spent longer looking at the catalogue than playing with the army of toy soldiers or the Panzer mark IV (short barrel) tank battalion that I had.
Had an Airfix Messerschmitt ME 109 and a Spitfire with invasion stripes on the wings hung on my ceiling looking like they were in a dogfight as a kid.

It was 1966 England had just won the World Cup, my Grandma and Grandad had been on Holiday to Great Yarmouth and they bought us a Rugby ball? Denton isn't really known for Rugby but the kids in our Grove had a brilliant few weeks knocking fuck out of each other, happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.