Traditionally 'Blue' Pubs

salfordpaul said:
park hotel, monton

the brass tally in salford before it closed down ( on derby days when we won!)

was the brass tally a blue pub. i would have though a blue going in there would have been executed on the grass outside, like happen to them two in the brass handles who went in with shooters

and the park although never seen any probs i would have thought there are more rags than decent people

I would have thought most pubs in the City centre would go with the Home team, when City are at Home its Blue, when United are at home, its Red.

The Britannia on the top road Swinton,that's a blue pub.

I'm pretty sure the Cyprus Tavern used to be a blue pub in town.I know it's kicked off with the rags their.

leipzigblue said:
The Beech in Chorlton was always a Blue pub when I lived there.

too right it was, gone right down the swanney now though. changed hands, football got stopped, had a load of dicks descend on it and last I heard the new landlord had his licence revoked. Is up for sale at the minute. Shame

The Green End ,Burnage, yes i know its a shit hole but on the plus side, the landlord is a blue and so r all the bar staff. And theres a bus to eastlands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.