Traditionally 'Blue' Pubs

fallowfield said:
m27 said:
There was no bigger City pub than The Athanaeum in Town, in more ways than one.

I say 'was' because......well, can anyone confirm whether we're allowed in again yet? It's been a few years now.

being shut down, gonna be a chain restaurant of some kind - someone told me last week

Really? Amazing building that it really should be used for something.

Happy memories before we got banned anyway!!

m27 said:
fallowfield said:
being shut down, gonna be a chain restaurant of some kind - someone told me last week

never went in much but few times did so post match it def seemed to be a city lads place!

link here - is gonna be a Brown's Brasserie (never heard of em) - http://www.manchesterconfidential.c...-Stories/Browns-to-replace-crap-pub_11720.asp

fallowfield said:
m27 said:

never went in much but few times did so post match it def seemed to be a city lads place!

link here - is gonna be a Brown's Brasserie (never heard of em) - http://www.manchesterconfidential.c...-Stories/Browns-to-replace-crap-pub_11720.asp

IT'S GOING TO BE A BRASS HOUSE??? Christ on a bike that is brilliant news!!! Is this another present from our owners?

m27 said:
There was no bigger City pub than The Athanaeum in Town, in more ways than one.

I say 'was' because......well, can anyone confirm whether we're allowed in again yet? It's been a few years now.

I was in there with my new girlfriend the night they got tooled up.........................and ratted on as they were leaving for their 'meet'. I am sure it was a non-match day, and I thought it would be quiet.

What a mistake going in there that night, I mean, i am no oil paintin, but christ there were some big ugly fuckers in there.........no offence meant if anyone was part of the crew that night, is on here!, I just got through the door, and I immediately turned us both round and said right, we;ll go to the Abercrombie instead, it felt safer being near the police at that time.

mother macs on back picadilly as mentioned before and the old general was a good blue house in dukinfield, i think the supporters club from there has moved now though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.