Traditionally 'Blue' Pubs

postie101 said:
The Orange Tree in Alty was always Blue when I lived there, but it's been a while now.

Not so much anymore I'm afraid, as with all pubs in Alty it's got afew vocal rags who won't stop bleating about it being "a red pub". Great pub during the week, but a nightmare on a Saturday, so much so that I'm currently on the look out for a new watering hole. Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

I now for a fact that 'they' are laughing at us for this thread. In short it's embarrassing. We can only identify traditional blue pubs in Stockport, Tameside and Galway. None in central Mcr.If this is true, 'this city is ours' needs rehashing.

Can it be deleted?

FIOS said:
I now for a fact that 'they' are laughing at us for this thread. In short it's embarrassing. We can only identify traditional blue pubs in Stockport, Tameside and Galway. None in central Mcr.If this is true, 'this city is ours' needs rehashing.

Can it be deleted?

I think you need to work on this 'undercover' lark. Just scanned your previous posts and you seem to defend United an awful lot as well. I wonder why that is?

"None in Central Manchester"??? There's a few you wouldn't be going in on Derby Day I can tell you that much.

Sevenoaks in China Town seems blue. Was the only place I could find showing whoever it was we were playing last season when they had some big European game. Even the Lass let me down that night (though I don't understand why as they can show more than one game in there, and I've watched us away in the snug when the main room were showing Scum vs Arsenal, I think, in the main room. Indeed we had one wonderfully multicultural night in there when all 4 home nations plus Eire had qualifiers and they were showing all of them, but I digress.)

m27 said:
FIOS said:

Can it be deleted?

I think you need to work on this 'undercover' lark. Just scanned your previous posts and you seem to defend United an awful lot as well. I wonder why that is?

"None in Central Manchester"??? There's a few you wouldn't be going in on Derby Day I can tell you that much.

Loads of the divs on here these days mate..and they call us BITTER DIVS

FIOS said:

Can it be deleted?

Can the rag FIOS be deleted? Not even subtle about it ffs....

warpig said:
leipzigblue said:
The Beech in Chorlton was always a Blue pub when I lived there.

too right it was, gone right down the swanney now though. changed hands, football got stopped, had a load of dicks descend on it and last I heard the new landlord had his licence revoked. Is up for sale at the minute. Shame

man, i had no idea. been a few years now since i drank down beech road. proper shame, was a good pub for the games

Ye Golden Lion in Blackley Village used to be a big blue pub,and as mentioned already Britania top road in Swinton.Mr Gowers mine host a big blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.