Trafford Centre in administration

cant see it happening but hopefully new owners or the administrators taking over could mean cheaper rents and allow smaller independent's back in to the shopping centers. I remember the market area in the Trafford center years ago that was decent.
Festival village it was called. Had a big Macdonalds upstairs. Best bit was the model shop or the jelly bean stall

I don’t drive so it was a pain for me to get to. I believe the tram doesn’t go there? It surely won’t go under? The potential there is huge.

Bit worried about this. My mum had worked at River island there since it opened. She turns 60 next year and got a horrible feeling she'll be made redundant. Job market is going to be horrible.

Nothing will change at the actual sites. This is a massive company that took on way too much debt. The properties will just get sold without effecting the tenants. River Island will still be there as long as they are still going.

Nothing will change at the actual sites. This is a massive company that took on way too much debt. The properties will just get sold without effecting the tenants. River Island will still be there as long as they are still going.

The trouble with River Island is that that there are just too many River Islands

(Say it in an Alan Whicker voice and think Monty Python' ………. no ? Just me then)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.