Trafford Centre in administration

Only been to look around once, we were on our way to an appointment in Urmston and thought we'd see what all the fuss was about....still have no idea.
Not been since I was divorced in '06. Ex Mrs loved the place, miserable bastard here hated it. Caused a few arguments when she insisted I went clothes shopping with her. Not been shopping there since I was a hen pecked hubby being told what shops we were going in, and being asked "does my bum look big in this"? : )

Not been since I was divorced in '06. Ex Mrs loved the place, miserable bastard here hated it. Caused a few arguments when she insisted I went clothes shopping with her. Not been shopping there since I was a hen pecked hubby being told what shops we were going in, and being asked "does my bum look big in this"? : )
The answer is always no...gets you out of the place quicker.

We actually ate there due to the time we were passing and had a quick look at the shops, just felt so plastic & that wasn't just the fake columns.

The best outlet experience is midweek at Junction 32 near Pontefract. Outdoors & quiet.

We actually ate there due to the time we were passing and had a quick look at the shops, just felt so plastic & that wasn't just the fake columns.

The best outlet experience is midweek at Junction 32 near Pontefract. Outdoors & quiet.
Enough about dogging, where do you shop ?

What the fuck is an "outlet experience"?

It's a few fucking shops in Yorkshire near a motorway.

Fucking outlet experience.

What the fuck is an "outlet experience"?

It's a few fucking shops in Yorkshire near a motorway.

Fucking outlet experience.
It means I don't go home ready to kill someone, given the choice I'd never go shopping & nuy on-line but I also have to think about Mrs Moon's needs with translates into potential moaning/headaches for me and as it goes there's outside space to sit in & sup a coffee while she mooches about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.