Trailer Time...

Yeah looks great. Haven't bothered going to see Captain Marvel (only one I haven't seen) but hopefully a good copy drops before this comes out
emoji6.png
Fingers crossed yeah. CM is not terrible, it just kind of exists as a by the numbers origin story. The problem with that is we saw better ones over 10 years ago so it can be a bit tedious in that respect. Don't panic you need to see Marvel before End Game though as it will not ruin continuity if you wait for the bluray etc of that.
Supposedly 3 hours long so you may piss yourself in the cinema as well
3hrs, damn. I suppose they have a lot to get through though. I would rather a movie take the time it really needs as opposed to the DCEU who demand it no longer than 150mins which i find a terrible policy for good movie making. Infinity war was a feast of movie, so much movie in that movie, it was just bursting with movie. Some would even say if not rushed the story in it had 0 excess, every frame of the film was important to the plot.

On a side note-ish, i have just watched the trailer 10 times. I need help!

Fingers crossed yeah. CM is not terrible, it just kind of exists as a by the numbers origin story. The problem with that is we saw better ones over 10 years ago so it can be a bit tedious in that respect. Don't panic you need to see Marvel before End Game though as it will not ruin continuity if you wait for the bluray etc of that.

3hrs, damn. I suppose they have a lot to get through though. I would rather a movie take the time it really needs as opposed to the DCEU who demand it no longer than 150mins which i find a terrible policy for good movie making. Infinity war was a feast of movie, so much movie in that movie, it was just bursting with movie. Some would even say if not rushed the story in it had 0 excess, every frame of the film was important to the plot.

On a side note-ish, i have just watched the trailer 10 times. I need help!

Do you think you need to see Capt Marvel before the Endgame movie, i.e. is it necessary?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.