Trailer Time...

Do you think you need to see Capt Marvel before the Endgame movie, i.e. is it necessary?
No bud, not from my pov. You can simply consider her a new character who is (seemingly) on the good guys side. You may possibly get some little comment that nods to her origin story but thats it, nothing that will have you thinking "huh".

No bud, not from my pov. You can simply consider her a new character who is (seemingly) on the good guys side. You may possibly get some little comment that nods to her origin story but thats it, nothing that will have you thinking "huh".

Considering that the source of her power is from one of the Infinity Stones then this could be somewhat important.
The stones are meant to be sentient and even Vision commented on it. The fact that she didn't die in the explosion and why she didn't could become important if she is linked to the Space Stone.

"Ma"

This is quite odd in its make up. I can't see this doing well at this time of year (but I am loving the diversity of 'horror' these days).

Why not put this out at 'Halloween'...??

Like the look of that, kind of film to kill 90mins on a rainy afternoon.

Who do you think will be the "main" character in endgame. I know these movies are ensembles but I always felt Avengers 1 and 2, Iron man was the main character, in the sense it was up to him to destroy the bad guy. Infinity wars main was Thor, he had lost the most and was most driven to defeat Thanos

Everyone has lost someone because of the decimation so everybody has something against Thanos. That being said I still feel Thor is the one who should deliver the killing blow to Thanos. After his failure it would be great to see him hittinghThanos in the head with stormbreaker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.