Trailer Time...

Who do you think will be the "main" character in endgame. I know these movies are ensembles but I always felt Avengers 1 and 2, Iron man was the main character, in the sense it was up to him to destroy the bad guy. Infinity wars main was Thor, he had lost the most and was most driven to defeat Thanos

Everyone has lost someone because of the decimation so everybody has something against Thanos. That being said I still feel Thor is the one who should deliver the killing blow to Thanos. After his failure it would be great to see him hittinghThanos in the head with stormbreaker!
Captain America will be this one I think it’s his swan song

Who do you think will be the "main" character in endgame. I know these movies are ensembles but I always felt Avengers 1 and 2, Iron man was the main character, in the sense it was up to him to destroy the bad guy. Infinity wars main was Thor, he had lost the most and was most driven to defeat Thanos

Everyone has lost someone because of the decimation so everybody has something against Thanos. That being said I still feel Thor is the one who should deliver the killing blow to Thanos. After his failure it would be great to see him hittinghThanos in the head with stormbreaker!

It'll be Stark. He's the one who started the whole franchise off and he will be the one to finish it.

Just watched the Endgame trailer and it looks awesome, out of interest what is the running order from start to finish of the franchise? I’ve never really watched any of them properly, just dipped in and out of the odd one, but thinking I might powerwatch them all.

TIA

Just watched the Endgame trailer and it looks awesome, out of interest what is the running order from start to finish of the franchise? I’ve never really watched any of them properly, just dipped in and out of the odd one, but thinking I might powerwatch them all.

TIA

Official timeline of events

1943-1945: Captain America: The First Avenger
1995: Captain Marvel
2010: Iron Man
2011: Iron Man 2, The Incredible Hulk, Thor
2012: The Avengers, Iron Man 3
2013: Thor: The Dark World
2014: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Black Panther
2016 through to 2017: Doctor Strange
2017: Thor: Ragnarok
2018: Avengers: Infinity War, Ant-Man & the Wasp
2019: Avengers: Endgame, Spider-Man: Far From Home

That isn't the order they came out btw, just MCU official timelime of events

Official timeline of events

1943-1945: Captain America: The First Avenger
1995: Captain Marvel
2010: Iron Man
2011: Iron Man 2, The Incredible Hulk, Thor
2012: The Avengers, Iron Man 3
2013: Thor: The Dark World
2014: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man
2016: Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Black Panther
2016 through to 2017: Doctor Strange
2017: Thor: Ragnarok
2018: Avengers: Infinity War, Ant-Man & the Wasp
2019: Avengers: Endgame, Spider-Man: Far From Home

That isn't the order they came out btw, just MCU official timelime of events
Fuck me, lol.

I’ve seen a few, seen bits of a few etc etc.

New question, before watching Endgame which of these should I watch and in what order?

Fuck me, lol.

I’ve seen a few, seen bits of a few etc etc.

New question, before watching Endgame which of these should I watch and in what order?

That depends, really you need the ones with the infinity stones plotline in, but then you will cut out things like Iron man films, first ant man, Captain america winter soldier and civil war, spiderman home comimg, yet they are all linked to the bugger picture and overlap other films that might seem relevant.

The incredible hulk can deffinately be misses off, but the rest are all connected if honest.

Thwn you have agents of shield to factor in with Winter soldier and Age of ultron, only minor like but still part of the overall universal tale.

I have no idea Thorin. Usually you have some idea but i would guess it is evenly split between those leaving (for now). They have done well blending all the characters so would think that is something they can do again. Even if it is them taking their final bow as opposed their first foot on stage this time round.

I do think Thor deserves maybe a bit of extra screen time or to deliver some kind of killer blow to someone alone. If that bad guy ends up being Thanos again or if he is one of multiple baddies then that would be cool to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.