Trailer Time...

So after Lynch had a go and Sci-Fi channel made a couple of mini-series and Jodorowsky's failed attempt to get his project off the ground here's the newest adaptation of Dune.

Scheduled for December release.

Wooowwww!!!

This is my kind of believable (ish) sci-fi! I love how grounded it is (probably why 'Firefly' is my favourite sci-fi of all time) and I expect this to be the making of Timmy Chamalet's career into the Hollywood stratosphere!

Highly impressed by the majority of it!

It's just the release date I doubt unless it's for streaming. Winter is expected to be the second wave of COVID.

Wooowwww!!!

This is my kind of believable (ish) sci-fi! I love how grounded it is (probably why 'Firefly' is my favourite sci-fi of all time) and I expect this to be the making of Timmy Chamalet's career into the Hollywood stratosphere!

Highly impressed by the majority of it!

It's just the release date I doubt unless it's for streaming. Winter is expected to be the second wave of COVID.

Yeah, the release date is pretty tentative. Rumours are it'll be pushed into the new year if the Wonder Woman movie also gets a delayed outing.

So after Lynch had a go and Sci-Fi channel made a couple of mini-series and Jodorowsky's failed attempt to get his project off the ground here's the newest adaptation of Dune.

Scheduled for December release.

Feels similar to Rogue One. I know nothing about Dune but that looks decent if a little sincere

Nice to see DeNiro in a film that looks half decent for a change!

Agreed!

I also hold a special spot for Zach Braff, but I can't see this part kicking off his comedy film career... although it would be nice!

I have no idea why, but I feel like De Niro is basing this off if Scorcese was a nut job! LOL!

It just seems to fit!

Wow, what a heart wrenching trailer. Will be a tough watch and rip anyone that's dealt with this on a personal level. Not out til Jan in the UK.

Wow, what a heart wrenching trailer. Will be a tough watch and rip anyone that's dealt with this on a personal level. Not out til Jan in the UK.

Wow looks very powerful. Should resonate with a good proportion of people. Lots know or know of people or loved ones who have been affected by this disease. Should be gut wrenching but eye opening at the same time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.