Trailer Time...

Unlikely, but you never know. They don't seem too far apart.

"The Flash: Paradox" is going to establish a multiverse setting. I think it visits Tim Burton's '"Batman" and possibly 'Thomas Wayne' being 'The Batman' as 'Bruce Wayne' dies instead. I think that makes 'Martha Wayne' 'Joker' in that universe as her family has a history of mental illness.

That puts Todd Phillips' 'Joker' in another universe and we have to accept it. It's also why having multiple versions of 'The Batman' and 'Commissioner Gordon' is no longer a head scratcher using this DCEU tool.

And not that fans are ready for it, but on one of the alternate Earths there's 'Calvin Ellis'/ 'Superman' who has the Kryptonian name Kalel and happens to be President and a Black man.

Honestly it depends on the pathway they want to visit as there's multiple strands to use.

Sorry for the deep dive!

Thanks mate. Yeah just seems like style and tone are similar to The Joker, even with the film filer? ( don’t know the technical term). Thanks for the explanation so something like a DC version of the Into the Spidervse exploration.

Thanks mate. Yeah just seems like style and tone are similar to The Joker, even with the film filer? ( don’t know the technical term). Thanks for the explanation so something like a DC version of the Into the Spidervse exploration.

Personally i do hope we see the tv version of the flash appear in the film (they have recently had the film version of flash appear in the tv series)

I do like the idea of the multiverse bit but i do worry that we are going to see too much of it now with the success of the spidey film.

Seperate to this, the new suicide squad film sounds like its going to be good, the Synder cut of the JL looks better and the new trailer for Batman is superb

Hot off the presses!

From an hour ago comes trailer 2 for...

There should be room for another '00#' on screen.

I think that would shake up the franchise pretty well!

Just finished watching the finished watching the first 4 Craig ones, I like they are having the recall of characters from the other films.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.