Trailer Time...

Wow looks very powerful. Should resonate with a good proportion of people. Lots know or know of people or loved ones who have been affected by this disease. Should be gut wrenching but eye opening at the same time.

Yes, it really got to me watching that. Certainly resonates with me too having watched three family members suffer. I've also got him indoors thinking he's nailed on to go that way as he watched it happen to both his parents. Its just so emotionally painful for everyone.

Wow, what a heart wrenching trailer. Will be a tough watch and rip anyone that's dealt with this on a personal level. Not out til Jan in the UK.

I always dread Anthony Hopkins films as he always plays 'Anthony Hopkins in...' and it bugs me.

But, this looks really good with a cast strong enough not to be awed by Hopkins being himself!

Wow, what a heart wrenching trailer. Will be a tough watch and rip anyone that's dealt with this on a personal level. Not out til Jan in the UK.

Looks great, cheers.
Finally a good drama to look forward to instead of all the usual superhero franchise Shite.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.