Trailer Time...

Oooo, I gots shiverz!!

Denzel is best when he's not trying to be 'Denzel!'. Great looking cast and kudos to Malek finally getting some love.

This trailer is so finely balanced that it makes you want to see the film.

I hope it's a classic!

Oh and this little thing is back...

Little things looks awesome,great casting.

As for the sequel.....no,just no.

Couldn't find a thread for upcoming movies so thought of creating one. Mods feel free to merge if there is already one.

This is an hour long compilation for most of the upcoming movie trailers. I am really excited about No time to die, Black Widow and In the Heights.

Godzilla vs .Kong had it's first official trailer revealed yesterday as well and being a GZ fan myself I am highly anticipating the movie. Here is the trailer:

Which upcoming movies are you people excited about?

Couldn't find a thread for upcoming movies so thought of creating one. Mods feel free to merge if there is already one.

This is an hour long compilation for most of the upcoming movie trailers. I am really excited about No time to die, Black Widow and In the Heights.

Godzilla vs .Kong had it's first official trailer revealed yesterday as well and being a GZ fan myself I am highly anticipating the movie. Here is the trailer:

Which upcoming movies are you people excited about?

Godzilla V Kong looks amazing.

I notice you can see a hint of Mecha Godzilla in that trailer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.