Trailer Time...

Godzilla V Kong looks amazing.

I notice you can see a hint of Mecha Godzilla in that trailer!
Yeah that's what I was thinking too. Isn't Godzilla supposed to be the good guy judging from the previous movies? It seems from the trailer however that he is the bad one which would be a big flip from the previous movies.

So the new Justice League trailer has dropped, for a non super hero film fan can someone explain to me why this is different? Is it new footage, new storyline, completely different film, or what?

So the new Justice League trailer has dropped, for a non super hero film fan can someone explain to me why this is different? Is it new footage, new storyline, completely different film, or what?
yes to nearly all of them, apart from Darkseid been the main threat he will appear in this but didn’t in the other. It’s Snyders original vision before Joss Wheldon raped it. A lot darker and 4 hours long, no cgi out superman moustache or shit like that it looks brilliant. it was supposed to be two films when they first started doing it but once Snyder left (due to daughters suicide) execs and Wheldon made it into the rubbish we got.

yes to nearly all of them, apart from Darkseid been the main threat he will appear in this but didn’t in the other. It’s Snyders original vision before Joss Wheldon raped it. A lot darker and 4 hours long, no cgi out superman moustache or shit like that it looks brilliant. it was supposed to be two films when they first started doing it but once Snyder left (due to daughters suicide) execs and Wheldon made it into the rubbish we got.

Fuck, I REALLY can't wait for this film!

It already looks shit tonnes better than crap we were served!

Seems leto took the "overacting" on board and toned down his joker. Looks good
Crazy amount of cgi in that trailer

Seems leto took the "overacting" on board and toned down his joker. Looks good
Crazy amount of cgi in that trailer

I think a lot of the shit show that was the Joker in suicide squad was all down to the director and art team. I very much doubt Leto had much say in how the character looked or acted.

I hope not anyway as it was an abomination.

I think a lot of the shit show that was the Joker in suicide squad was all down to the director and art team. I very much doubt Leto had much say in how the character looked or acted.

I hope not anyway as it was an abomination.

I presume the opposite. He was an Oscar winner at the time. He would have been keen to put his own stamp on things

I presume the opposite. He was an Oscar winner at the time. He would have been keen to put his own stamp on things
I can see it to an extent but I cant see Actors having a huge amount of control in a world like that. Certainly not with the look of a character in a very stylised and "art direction" heavy world, the look and feel would have probably been developed long before Leto was even cast and he'd have to fit into that look and feel.

I can see it to an extent but I cant see Actors having a huge amount of control in a world like that. Certainly not with the look of a character in a very stylised and "art direction" heavy world, the look and feel would have probably been developed long before Leto was even cast and he'd have to fit into that look and feel.

Good point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.