Trailer Time...

I can see it to an extent but I cant see Actors having a huge amount of control in a world like that. Certainly not with the look of a character in a very stylised and "art direction" heavy world, the look and feel would have probably been developed long before Leto was even cast and he'd have to fit into that look and feel.

Exactly this.

You would have to have shit loads of oscar nominations and big respect in the game for the studio to allow you to have a say!

That's not Leto, by any stretch.

Exactly this.

You would have to have shit loads of oscar nominations and big respect in the game for the studio to allow you to have a say!

That's not Leto, by any stretch.

Leto was an oscar winner when cast

Remember both Nicholson and ledger had big says in the creative aspect of their portrayals.

Joker is such a unique character, you need an unpredictable performance

Leto was an oscar winner when cast

Remember both Nicholson and ledger had big says in the creative aspect of their portrayals.

Joker is such a unique character, you need an unpredictable performance

No, I get that, but Leto follows direction. I understand that an Oscar is supposed to give you say in roles, but Leto's just not that guy!

This evidence comes with how little his role was in "Suicide Squad".

Loved playing these games as a kid. The movie looks like it does it justice.

Im a little worried about the amount of character it includes. Seems as stuffed as anniahlion was

Seems to me the best way to do a mortal kombat movie is to focus on the characters rather than the tourament.
So a subzero/scorpion movie, a shaolin monks movie and a special forces movie. Then bring them all together for a final fourth movie which would be the tournament

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.