Trainers

skemblue said:
stony said:
I've never understood the obsession some people have with footwear. I always thought it was a female thing, but some of you lot on here go on about trainers like wags go on about Jimmy Choo's.
I mean, who honestly gives a fuck how many stripes are on your feet ?

you must wear 2 stripe ;)

Mine are from Asda and they cost £6

My current favourites:

009128.jpg

lostmyhouseski said:
Jah said:
Supra footwear.

i have about 6 pairs.

ah good man jah!

half a dozen pairs here myself..you like the low cuts, mids or skytops?

i love the skytops personally, but have a couple of mids too..no doubt the best shoes around!

i've got 4 sky tops, 2 all white, the black TUF vaider and the shiniy purple ones, 1 mid for skating and 1 low which are proper fucked from skating.. the skytops are the best there just mint!

i'll be adding another pair of mids to my collect come pay day!

Jah said:
lostmyhouseski said:
Jah said:
Supra footwear.

i have about 6 pairs.

ah good man jah!

half a dozen pairs here myself..you like the low cuts, mids or skytops?

i love the skytops personally, but have a couple of mids too..no doubt the best shoes around!

i've got 4 sky tops, 2 all white, the black TUF vaider and the shiniy purple ones, 1 mid for skating and 1 low which are proper fucked from skating.. the skytops are the best there just mint!

i'll be adding another pair of mids to my collect come pay day!

Where you pick them up from? i've seen some Supra sky low 1.5's online but i dunno which shops sell em. They're the all white perforated ones btw.

Simon Le Tom said:
Thank you kindly, i was hopin to try some on though, stuff that mail order crud...

your best bet is trying the skate shops in town..

i got my first pair from NOTE which is across the road and up the stairs from afflex in town... i'd try there..

manc73 said:
bluecm said:
I am desperately hunting some adidas stockholm/dublin.

I have a pair of both and London, Berlin , Athen, Zurich etc I'm a bit of a collector, got around 20/25 pairs in total. Mostly adidas.

As I have mentioned before on a previous trainer post, after City, my next obsession is 'Old Skool/Vintage Adidas trainers. I have approximately 97 pairs including brand new Stockholms/Dublins (in size 9)......I would kill for a pair of Manchesters.......IMO the only decent trainers Nike have ever produced are Omega Flame & Internationalist (got 2 pairs).

Anyone remember the iconic Adidas Korsica?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.