Training Report 23.12.09

Believe it or not, I very much doubt long/air balls are ever practiced in training unless you are Stoke/Bolton/Blackburn...

This type of thing happens naturally usually when tactics go wrong in the game. So it's too early to tell what will happen during an actual game.

Naws said:
Believe it or not, I very much doubt long/air balls are ever practiced in training unless you are Stoke/Bolton/Blackburn...

This type of thing happens naturally usually when tactics go wrong in the game. So it's too early to tell what will happen during an actual game.

Agreed. I can't imagine City intentionally practicing the way many of the games unfolded. It has likely been a result of players not holding to tactics or execution come game time.

bad news ball being played on the floor means roque wont shine as much and they will play that lazy twat adebayor

Thanks for that mate, appreciated. Glad to read that they were practising set pieces and defending them also.

Lets put it into action because Stoke will be a big test.

Freestyler said:
jameo93 said:
bad news ball being played on the floor means roque wont shine as much and they will play that lazy twat adebayor

Santa cruz is good on the floor, he's not just an aerial player.

i know but when the ball waas hoofed forward which sometimes cant be helped he controlled it excellent and we started our attacks in there half, not with our defenders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.