training report from DH on other forum....

Crikey we sound good!
Still struggling to get my head round the words "very impressive & City" linked together so often these days, but I sure can get used to it :)

Robbie didn't have a plaster on his leg in Total Fitness gym, Handforth earlier this week.

denislawsbackheel said:
Robbie didn't have a plaster on his leg in Total Fitness gym, Handforth earlier this week.

I'm sure he'll be back in the next couple of weeks, he was inside Carrington again today.

You'll see a couple of new style boots also at Villa, Bellers and SI have the new blue nike boots but VK was sporting the CTR360's which are predominately red, which i told him wasn't the best choice of colour, nice boot wrong colour.

Matt Diablo said:
this sounds bloody blinding, i would say i'm going to bang one out but it would merely be yet another cheap cliche...

To be fair Matt, i don't even think Hughes could believe his eyes, Eddie N and Mark B were all speechless at the intensity, as Hughes did say, he needs to give them 2 days off more often

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.