Training Today 17.8.10

Disappointing about Kolarov and Boateng whose overlapping runs are vital for width. maybe Lescott and Richards will play

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
squirtyflower said:
have thought he should be the skipper from about two months into his tenure
smart, tough, competitive...what more do you want?

me too mate, the moment i saw him put richards in his place at home to west ham 08 i thought the same..... he is actually starting, and i wont go over the top, but remind me of a young wio, only better.... he's harder in the tackle, more vocal and 10 x more dominant, no surprise though, he has been talked about as world class since he was 18, just believe he is now reaping the benefits of stability. By all accounts he is also one of mancinis fav's.

Doesn't carry enough respect off the field from the rest of the squad to be a club captain in my humble opinion but that may change in time?

My shout would be De Jong, he's a winner to the core and respected throughout the squad even at his tender age

Danamy said:
me too mate, the moment i saw him put richards in his place at home to west ham 08 i thought the same..... he is actually starting, and i wont go over the top, but remind me of a young wio, only better.... he's harder in the tackle, more vocal and 10 x more dominant, no surprise though, he has been talked about as world class since he was 18, just believe he is now reaping the benefits of stability. By all accounts he is also one of mancinis fav's.

Doesn't carry enough respect off the field from the rest of the squad to be a club captain in my humble opinion but that may change in time?

My shout would be De Jong, he's a winner to the core and respected throughout the squad even at his tender age

its how he does it on the field which is why he's an obvious option, de jong imo isn't vocal enough, great at what he does but doesn't influence things on the pitch in regards to upping tempo.

Got a couple of vids from today...

Massimo shooting over the wall at Joe:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb_-xpRgb_c[/youtube]

and Cunningham (or is it Johnson?), Ade and Balo taking shots at the end, as described by mkblue...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpMiin3DSxI[/youtube]

I'll also add that the 15 min game was very competitive and to me it looked liked Lescott might take the LB spot. But you never know.

Quite a few down there today. Sign o' the times I suppose.

Danamy said:

its how he does it on the field which is why he's an obvious option, de jong imo isn't vocal enough, great at what he does but doesn't influence things on the pitch in regards to upping tempo.

You said you wont go over the top but I will, I'll stick my neck out...... He'll get in the Premier League Team of the Season if he can avoid injury

Excellent trining reports and great to see the shooting videos at the end, superb guys, keep up the good work

1.618034 said:
Got a couple of vids from today...

Massimo shooting over the wall at Joe:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb_-xpRgb_c[/youtube]

and Cunningham (or is it Johnson?), Ade and Balo taking shots at the end, as described by mkblue...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpMiin3DSxI[/youtube]

I'll also add that the 15 min game was very competitive and to me it looked liked Lescott might take the LB spot. But you never know.

Quite a few down there today. Sign o' the times I suppose.

now these, these are quality additions to a training report - i always read the reports and enjoy them immensely, but, with the additions of regular videos they just moved up to another league, if we can keep getting these on here that would be brilliant mate ! makes me feel much more involved in the day to day of the players, brilliant work !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.