Training Today 4th August

Neil McNab's Tash

Training was a light session today, nothing too stretching.

Plenty watching and the players were entertaining the crowds.

They started with the ususal drills of warming up then onto some sprinting drills at 90% power, then onto a little work with the manaquins passing in between them and finishing in small nets.

Onto 2 seperate drills one of maily the defenders who were working on heading the ball and then pushing out, communicating with each other as they were going out.

The strikers/midfielders were striking balls at the keepers after playing round the maniquins.

Same usual drills really, good to see such a good crown on.

RSC is still working in the gym with Johnno, Barry will play a part at somepoint tomorrow and Tevez is still struggling a little with his heel problem they do feel he is quite close to appearing in training.

NMT

Thanks mate, great read as usual! You going to the Open Training on Thursday?! Bet it'll be a change for you, getting to sit down and watch in comfort without the mesh fencing!

Cheers for that NMT, as usual great report. So everyone was available today except Tevez, RSC and Johnno? And is there any updates on Johnno?

Do you have pics?

Eshiers, pretty sure they'll be out on Friday, they are only coming in on Thursday for a warm down in the morning, then on to Eastlands.

Yes Bellers i will be attending, I'll be taking the lad with me and Douglas Higginbottom will be there, you're right it will make a nice change.

Went myself today(11.15),only kids were in,and kasper was being tested with KH,first team not in apparently till this afternoon,before they went on bus to Glasgow....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.