Training YES! Training Today 22nd December

Holy shit! We were actually working on movement and passing between defence and midfield!!!? I feel a semi coming on...

Cheers NMT for braving the conditions. D'you reckon this is why they've been dragging their feet making decisions about whether you can get behind the iron curtain? Because they needed to wait to ask the new manager if it was ok?

TheLegendOfBerti said:
no Ade?

Id play Santa, he doesn't deserve to be dropped.

Def Ade - THinks he will want to prove he's the no 1 striker with the new manager - And not being funny - My Dog could have scored Santas efforts against Sunderland

mancitytmdanttom said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
no Ade?

Def Ade - THinks he will want to prove he's the no 1 striker with the new manager - And not being funny - My Dog could have scored Santas efforts against Sunderland

You cretin.

mancitytmdanttom said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
no Ade?

Got to be there to score em mate, not sure if your dog has the positional sense it takes....

;)

mancitytmdanttom said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
no Ade?

Your dog may well have been able to score them, but Ade wouldn't have. He'd have either been on the wing, moping around on the half-way line, or still offside from an attack 5 mins ago. Santa Cruz all the way for me. We looked good going forward now we actually have somebody in the box.

TFC said:
mancitytmdanttom said:

Got to be there to score em mate, not sure if your dog has the positional sense it takes....

;)

Santa's all round play tells me he's in good nick and he did 10x more than Ade has recently, no contest imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.