Trains Back After Wembley Will Be ''Dry''

CTID1988 said:
Put a rubber tube down your jap eye right into your bladder, attach a funnel to the end and put down vodka, rum etc until your bladder is full then simply just piss out the contents when needed. Im such an expert at this technique now i put in several different drinks and my knob is like paul daniels magic teapot. Vodka and coke sir? Sure, and for the lady? Ahh, gin and tonic, good choice.
I like this post. Not a lot, but I like it.

Brendan110_0 said:
paulchapo said:
Well i hope to be enjoying a celebratory few tipples on the flight home on Sunday night,stuff the trains and old bill!

Did you factor in the new police microlights?
$(KGrHqRHJCwFJgP9ZoeQBS,2m5QOF!~~60_35.JPG

Shit....now i'm stumped,lol!!

LeeOnePen said:
BigJoe#1 said:
Not that it affects me but, anyone know if the same restrictions have been imposed on the Mackems?
Worse for them:

East Coast
East Coast trains will operate 'dry' trains over the weekend. On these services alcohol cannot be bought, carried or consumed on board.

Saturday 1st March: All trains from Newcastle to King's Cross will be 'dry' trains

Sunday 2nd March: Departures starting with the 07.30 up to and including the 08.55 departure from Newcastle will be dry trains.

From London returning north the first 'dry' service will be the 17.12, and the restriction will apply up to and including the 21.45 service.

- See more at: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.btp.police.uk/latest_news/fan_advice_for_league_cup.aspx#sthash.ktoxLmzr.dpuf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.btp.police.uk/latest_news/fa ... xLmzr.dpuf</a>

I'll be jumping on at Stevenage on Sunday . Won't get searched there. Might take a few spares to hand out a as good wiil gesture before we stuff them (hopefully) . those Mackenzie will be gagging by the time they get there

Why doesn't everyone that wants to drink get a bus part of the way back north and jump on at a station where they won't be searching?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.